(Information will be updated as soon as it becomes available)
- Hancock County Fair Queen Entry
- Little Miss Hancock County Fair Princess Entry
Hancock County District Fair
The Hancock County Fair Board takes this opportunity to invite everyone in the county to “YOUR FAIR”. The success of the district fair is made possible through your continued support and interest in our youth—the leaders of tomorrow.
We welcome everyone who is interested in our 4-H and FFA members as well as the many commercial exhibitors. The Fair Board hopes town and rural people will attend the fair to see what our young people have been learning with their clothing, home furnishings, foods, livestock and other project areas throughout the year. In addition, the many commercial exhibitors welcome you to visit their displays during the district fair.
Information to help prepare for exhibitions.
- Fair Book Changes
- Livestock Fair Book
- Static/Non-Livestock Fair Book
- Horticulture Fair Book
- Pre 4-H Fair Book
- Animal Exhibits – Livestock ID & Exhibit Guidelines – 4-H 202
- Design – Exploring the Elements & Principles – 4-H 634
- Elements of Design
- Unraveling the Mystery of Design Elements and Principles in Clothing
- Elements and Principals of Design in Home Improvement
- Color Wheel – 4-H 633
- Preparing Flowers & Plants for Exhibition – 4-H 464
- Harvesting and Preparing Vegetables for Exhibit
- Use of Copyright Materials – VI-010401-WB, March 2004
- Inappropriate Food Exhibits – 4-H 3023 – new May 2018